This fantastic and pioneering business opportunity is part of a new drive to help the UK public to understand the wellbeing of their home, and more importantly the impact that it's having on their family's health. Using proven scientific testing and methods the airtopia home health check can accurately measure the hidden elements that can contribute to poor indoor air quality. Our aim is to educate and raise awareness of indoor allergens and pollutants, which in the long-term will help ease the strain on the NHS.
An ideal airtopia analyst would be someone who shares our passion, and the common desire to want to do something that will make a difference to the communities in which we live.
The ideal applicant will have a background or keen interest in science, health, and the environment, and possess excellent customer service skills.
The successful candidates will be expected to perform basic scientific tests, take measurements and complete onsite assessments in order to provide a full comprehensive report which will enable the condition of the customer's home to be accurately assessed and documented. Full training and all equipment will be supplied.
The role will be flexible / part time / full time so will blend perfectly with your studies or can supplement your current income.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete control over the assignments you accept and your work pattern - setting own availabilityand attending client homes as scheduled
- Completing a structured assessment of the client's property
- Perform client site interviews to collect and collate essential data
- To engage actively with customers to encourage trust and confidence
- Completion of appropriate reports during the scheduled client visit
- Accurate recording of data
- Protection of clients' confidential information at all times
- Legible and precise reporting
- Process and return of client reports in a timely manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to working
- Ability to write comprehensive and succinct reports for delivery to the customer
- Good writing/grammar skills
- A close attention to detail
- Technically astute and confident in the use of mobile IT technologies
- Excellent time management
- Spoken and written English
- If using own vehicle appropriate business use insurance required
- Will be DBS checked
- Medical, Health or Scientific background
- An appreciation of environmental issues
- Full driving license
Engagement and Rewards:
- The role requires the successful applicant to report their availability to perform house visits
- House visits are assigned subject to availability on a month-by-month basis and subject to workloads. Assignments will be apportioned equally based days of availability
- The successful applicant will receive a fixed fee for the completion of a completed home report
- The successful applicants assignments will be within a 5 mile radius of their home address
- Remuneration will be £70.00 per report
- The fixed report fee is inclusive of all travel expenses
Applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Please contact us if you have any questions.