HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and dealing with your personal information in a fair and transparent way.
This document explains:
- Who we are
- The website
- Contact and communication
- The information we collect
- How we use your information
- Who we share your information with
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your personal information for
- Accessing your information
- Information about the ‘Cookies’ used on this website
- External links
- Social media platforms
- Shortened links in social media
- Contacting us
Please read the following information carefully to understand our approach to your personal information.
WHO WE ARE
We are The House Doctor Group Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number: 10510043 (trading as and referred to in this policy as ‘Airtopia’).
Our administrative offices are in Wingrave, Buckinghamshire and the address and telephone number is: Airtopia, Unit 6(A), Wingbury Business Village, Wingrave, Aylesbury HP22 4LW
Telephone: 0800 0588590
You can contact us by email at: email@example.com
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
CONTACT & COMMUNICATION
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In order or to accept an Order from you we will need to collect the following information about you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Home address and (if different) the address to which the Order relates;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
We may collect the information directly from you via our website, unless you contact us by telephone or email to provide this information to us.
Additional Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of the fulfilment of your order(s) including information necessary to prepare any report you have ordered;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information to process your order(s), to ensure you receive the services you order, to provide you with customer support, and to provide you with information and advice on our products and services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We share your information, on a confidential basis, with the following third parties:
- Our independent analysts who carry out who will survey your property and prepare a report per your order;
- Any company or companies we may engage to provide customer support services or secure data hosting or data services within the UK for our client data. We only engage reputable companies who comply with best industry practice.
- Our professional advisors in the UK for the purpose of providing us with professional advice or services in connection with our obligations or operations;
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- We may also disclose your personal information to any member of our group in the UK for the following purposes:
- To process your information for the purposes of fulfilling your orders or dealing with your enquiries or correspondence on our behalf, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- So they can notify you on our behalf (if you are happy that we do so) about other products or services they can offer you which are likely to be of interest (e.g. air quality or environmental health related products or services).
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in the UK.
If to complete your order the information that we collect from you has to be transferred to or stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we will make sure that your privacy rights are protected as required by the Data Protection Act.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of completion of your last order in case of any subsequent questions or disputes.
If you agree to this we will keep you informed of our products and services and those of the third parties that we think may be of interest. We may do this by email or post If you don’t want us to send you any more marketing materials you can do so by contacting us;
By writing to us at the address following: Airtopia, Unit 6(A), Wingbury Business Village, Wingrave, Aylesbury HP22 4LW
- By phoning us on 0800 0588590
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to know what information we hold about you, please contact us at the address below. If any information you have provided to us needs correcting or amending, please contact us by writing to us by post or by email using the contact details below. We may have to contact you to verify the authenticity of any communications received by us that indicate they have been sent by you.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE 'COOKIES' USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.