The Guardian – Kitchen consequential: how hazardous is your cooking space?
Cooks may be unwittingly inhaling dangerous microscopic oil droplets while using frying pans – but how does the health risk compare with other hazards in our kitchen?
Check out the full article from The Guardian, which reveals that the use of cooking oils can cause lung problems:
- Airtopia Tackles Air Indoor Pollution To make British Homes Healthier
- Breathe Easy and Live Healthy with Airtopia
- Clean Air Day 2018: Let’s trigger real change on June 21
- The Guardian - Kitchen consequential: how hazardous is your cooking space?
- Airtopia joins the conversation: The All Party Parliamentary Group for Healthy Homes & Buildings
- Breathe easy with an Airtopia home health check
- New home health check service is on the hunt for talent