Cooks may be unwittingly inhaling dangerous microscopic oil droplets while using frying pans – but how does the health risk compare with other hazards in our kitchen?
Breathe easy with an Airtopia home health check
In response to widespread concerns over indoor air quality, The House Doctor Group is launching a new service to home owners. Striving for Airtopia (an ideal state of air purity), families will be able to identify hidden toxins in their living environments.
- Airtopia Tackles Air Indoor Pollution To make British Homes Healthier
- Breathe Easy and Live Healthy with Airtopia
- Clean Air Day 2018: Let’s trigger real change on June 21
- The Guardian - Kitchen consequential: how hazardous is your cooking space?
- Airtopia joins the conversation: The All Party Parliamentary Group for Healthy Homes & Buildings
- Breathe easy with an Airtopia home health check
- New home health check service is on the hunt for talent