With air quality tests from Airtopia
Detecting invisible irritants
Even with the best management, asthma symptoms can be caused by environmental triggers. For a typical home, these can include:
Smoke, Damp, Mould, Formaldehyde and some VOCs.
If you or your child often picks up the inhaler at home, then it could
be due to your indoor environment. Our test helps you identify these
See where to focus your efforts
It can be hard to know which of these triggers is present in your
environment. That means your efforts to control the triggers could be
focused on the wrong cause.
With an Airtopia report, you'll have quantified knowledge of the
problem. You can see which triggers you've successfully minimised and for which you may need further actions.
Advanced environmental tests
Airtopia tests are administered by our top technicians in three simple steps:
We visit your house
- Your Airtopia analyst will set up their test equipment
- They will talk you through a questionnaire and explain what they are doing
- After about two hours, they'll pack up your samples and say goodbye
We test your results
- Our laboratory will analyse the samples from your home
- Your data will be gathered and processed
You get the report
- A bespoke report will be created for your home within 14 days
- You can find more advice, support, recommended products and discounts in our Members' Area
- You improve your home air quality and your family's health!
Baseline test - £165
On the day, your analyst will test for:
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - the overall levels of these airborne chemicals.
Moisture/Humidity - the amount of water vapour in the air.
Carbon Dioxide – a natural gas that's undesirable at elevated levels.
Formaldehyde - a colourless gas that's an irritant at high levels
This test will give you a general overview, ideal for determining which aspects of your indoor environment could be further improved.
Full Test - £395
With an increased level of detail, the full test can help you pinpoint problem sources. As well as the baseline tests, it includes
Individual levels of 16 VOCs with corresponding sources identified
Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOCs) measurements to detect hidden mould
That way you can better pinpoint the sources of VOCS or mould that's hidden out of sight.
BOOK A TIME
Pick a date and time slot that is most convenient for you.
You will be reminded of the appointment a couple of days beforehand and you will receive a quick introductory call from our contact centre.