In response to widespread concerns over indoor air quality, The House Doctor Group is launching a new service to home owners. Striving for Airtopia (an ideal state of air purity), families will be able to identify hidden toxins in their living environments.
New home health check service is on the hunt for talent
In November 2017, The House Doctor Group goes to market with an innovative indoor air quality check-up service, to provide homeowners with the knowledge and power to improve their family’s health and wellbeing.
More in this section
- Office air in the Houses of Parliament
- National Clean Air Day
- Airtopia Tackles Air Indoor Pollution To make British Homes Healthier
- Breathe Easy and Live Healthy with Airtopia
- Clean Air Day 2018: Let’s trigger real change on June 21
- The Guardian - Kitchen consequential: how hazardous is your cooking space?
- Airtopia joins the conversation: The All Party Parliamentary Group for Healthy Homes & Buildings
- Breathe easy with an Airtopia home health check
- New home health check service is on the hunt for talent